Hi,

   My name is Younes Khabchaouy , and am working as a junior system
administrator .
   i hade a request to install the php with apache .    I did install both
with the RPM because we use the Red Hat platform
   And i did the changes in apache ( httpd.con) Load Modules and Add
modules  and i change the permission in the file to test the php
   and i steel get the same error wich is ( premature end of script) if you
can help me i apriciate

Many thanks