Thanks for all the insights.  It appears that it might have thought my email
was spam as I sent it from another server and it worked fine.

Thanks!

On 1/16/07, Jochem Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

also consider that there maybe a reverse lookup being done on the sending
MTA
that the sms gateway doesn't consider kosher .. and/or that the IP of the
sending MTA is grey-listed/black-listed.

also a check may be being done to see if the sender's account exists
on the sender's [your servers] domain.

check the relevant logs on your server to see what (if anything)
the sms gateway is asking your server. (no idea what/where those logs
are hiding out).

sorry if this all sounds vague, I'm mostly parroting what others have said
in the past - I'm hardly what you would call knowledgable with regard to
mail servers
and all that jazz.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Maybe phpMailer isn't sending the correct headers either.  Sometimes all
it takes is one missing header that a system is looking for and it may
filter it as spam or something.

> Again, I encourage you to examine the headers from your Thunderbird
"good" email and compare it to your PHP and/or phpMailer headers that are
getting sent.  Possibly try to emulate the successful email as much as
possible by copying the headers from a known successful message.

> If that doesn't work, then you may contact teleflip or whatever service
you're trying to send text messages to and ask them if they can provide any
information as to why it may not be going through.  Never know, might find
someone with half a brain who can help.