Stut wrote:

Redirecting using a Location header is not the only thing you can do with the header() function. It will never end processing of the script no matter what you pass to it. The example on the manual page for the header() function says as much (http://php.net/header), you read that right?

<?php
header("Location: http://www.example.com/";); /* Redirect browser */

/* Make sure that code below does not get executed when we redirect. */
exit;
?>

-Stut

Well, I feel like a du***ss!

No, I hadn't read that. I promisse, and this one is to keep, I won't post to this list again without dedicate enough time to the problem, at least to read the manual.

Anyway, thank you for confirm what I should have known in advance and also for remembering me that PHP developers have a PHP manual for PHP users...

Thanks