Daevid Vincent wrote:
> We have a fairly complex product that is all PHP based GUI.
>
> We're in need of some kind of "graphical tool" (web, stand alone, windows,
> linux, osx whatever) that will take a directory tree, recursively traverse
> all the files, look for 'includes' and 'requires' (and the _once versions
> too) and then map them out so we can see what files are calling what and
> where.
>
> Anyone suggest something?

My colleague wrote a script that used dot to generate such a pattern but
this is more or less useless for us now that we use the autoloading
features of PHP5...

If I can fid the script I'll post it, but not sure where it went.

Also if you use variables in the include/require, then it will fail most
horribly.

Col.