Hello,

I took a look to www.xdebug.org and the only memory related functions
was those I found here:

http://www.xdebug.org/docs-functions.php#tracing

int xdebug_memory_usage()
int xdebug_peak_memory_usage()

The first seems to be the same that memory_get_usage

http://es2.php.net/manual/en/function.memory-get-usage.php

that I'm using on my script, and the second seems to be just like
memory_get_peak_usage:

http://es2.php.net/manual/en/function.memory-get-peak-usage.php

That has no sense for this test.

Thanks anyway.