I have a small application that ran on one server and now gives me a
problem with uploading images on a new server. I am running PHP 4.4.4
now on this server and hoping it is just something that needs adjusted
in php.ini, but cannot seem to find. The file is posted as a file fields
in a multipart/form-data form, the application tests the file with
getimagesize() shown below. I am getting the die response in the
browser. I tried echo of the file and it prints a random file name under
the /tmp directory on this CentOS Linux system. If I sleep for 10
seconds, the file gets created and gone after the script finishes. Can
someone suggest what my problem may be?

if (!getimagesize($_FILES['filPhoto']['tmp_name'])) {
        die('The file you are attempting to upload is not an image file.');
} else {
<snip>

--
Robert