Hey all!

Quick question (and hopefully a simple one)

I have a link on a page, when the client clicks that link it should show them a
JS prompt and ask for their name (so far I have done this)

When they write their name, I want that data to be sent to my php script via
AJAX (yes?) so the page does not reload or anything.... (actually, how can i
reload the page to reflect the change?)

I have googled but I see whole ajax classes and what not, I dont know if I am
using the correct keywords or what...  you would happen to have a working piece
of code that you could share with me.. would you?

Thanks!
Ryan

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.