Hello,

on 02/06/2007 01:25 PM tedd said the following:

>>>  "gets me preference" ???
>>>
>>>  Me get any money for this?
>>
>> Hey, go easy on the non-native speakers...
>>
>> I'm betting your Spanish is worse than his English...
>
> No doubt -- I have enough problems with English.
>
> My point was, or at least my failed attempt was: 1) humor; 2) pointing
> out a proof reading error in a request for roof reading skills. I found
> that ironically humorous.
>
> No disrespect was intended, it was just a jab between posters.
>
> My apologies if any offense was taken.
>
> Cheers,
>
> tedd
>
> PS:  He is a native speaker, it's just not English.  :-)

No offense was taken on my part.

I am aware that the PHPClasses site is not perfect for everybody. So,
when I mention something in public related to the site, I am used to get
 reactions that really do not favour the site. I do not take that
personally though that site is basically run by MMI (Me, Myself and I).

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

http://www.metastorage.net/