2007. 02. 20, kedd keltezéssel 17.32-kor Otto Wyss ezt írta:
> I've an input field in a form
>
> <input name="username" type="text" ...
>
> and with register_global I can use this field in PHP as variable
> $username. Yet if I use a session variable
>
> $_SESSION['username'] = 'value'
>
> the variable $username gets the same value.

the manual says ( http://hu.php.net/manual/en/ref.session.php )
"If register_globals is enabled, then the global variables and the
$_SESSION entries will automatically reference the same values which
were registered in the prior session instance. However, if the variable
is registered by $_SESSION then the global variable is available since
the next request."

that's why it is the same
I think you should read the value from $_POST and put it into $_SESSION
to change it

hope that helps
Zoltán Németh