2007. 02. 26, hétfő keltezéssel 12.06-kor tedd ezt írta:
> Hi:
>
> Dumb error, please try again:
>
> http://www.sperling.com/a/c
>
> Plus, the point is to click the "Speak CAPTCHA" button and see if it speaks.

XP/IE7: the error message is gone, but button does nothing

Linux/Firefox: speak button redirects through s1.php-s5.php, they all
show the following error (or similar) :

Notice: Undefined index: captcha
in /home/httpd/vhosts/sperling.com/httpdocs/a/c/a.php on line 19

and Firefox tells me I need to install some missing plugin for the
content... (which may be true ;) )

greets
Zoltán Németh