OK. Blank entries means that as date is passed in and validated via forms,
it is then entered into $_SESSION so data can be persistent as the user goes
back and forth. These values are eventually entered into the database and
are blank, whereas the few values that are entered from $_POST (ie credit
card numbers that I don't want to carry around in the session) are fine.

The system works in IE7, FF and Opera and has also worked on my local
version of IE6. I have created a session name and send the
Cache-control:private header, which fixed similar issues in the past, but no
success in this case.

--
http://www.web-buddha.co.uk