Hi,

I'm not able to open any of these files, because my NAV detects them as PHP
Backdoor Trojans. So they look nice, but they are detected by my AV (and
probably other AV programs too)
I'm not going to test these scripts, but i think it does show how many harm
a PHP script can do.
Do these scripts work on Linux & Windows?