Hello All,

I am trying to think through my new forms process.  I want to allow a
customer to submit multiple orders using the same credit card.   At the
bottom of my form I will have a "Save" link and a "Save and Submit
Additional" link/checkbox.

Basically what I want to happen is that if the user clicks on "Save" it
processes the form and sends them back to my homepage.

But if the user clicks "Save and Submit Additional", I want it to submit the
first payment, then return to the same screen with the credit card
information still populated to the fields and allow the user to enter in a
new transaction.

I think my process for this would be something along the lines of:

if (isset($_POST['submit_additional'])) {

  include save.php
}  //This would save the information just entered to the database

By building a save.php file and including it only if needed, this would
accomplish what I am trying to do, correct?

I'm open to any/all ideas :)