If there are no people willing to, i am, but i don't have a lot of time.
I hope it isn't urgent.

Tijnema

On 3/9/07, Jevos, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi
I'd like to ask you for the help
I'm using Squirellmail with plugin Shared calendar. This is simple nice
plugin written by Paul Lesniewski
But I found the bug in this plugin. The bug seems to be related with
variable and memory.
The scripts are really slow and sometimes takes 20-30 seconds under some
conditions.
Unfortunately Paul is busy and has no time to examine it. Just told me
that it seems like there is a problem in that all files are inspected
even when it just needs to look for one file.
I found out what caused this delay and what action but I'm not good
programmer therefore I cannot repair it by myself
Can anybody look at this plugin and bug ? I can provide more information
Can anybody give me some advice how to proceed?

Thanks

Pet