I need to identify the particular name of a file upload type field: <input
type='file' name='image1'>

The elements are generated dynamically and I don't know the specific name of
the field beforehand and of course need to read it before processing the
form.

Using $HTTP_POST_VARS does not seem to recognize this type of input field.
Is there another method?

I do have the form as:
<form action="file.html" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" >
and I can catch all the other form elements without a problem.

thanks,

ron