I've just noticed that if am passing only one value it works fine, but when am
passing in more than one none works.

  Why is that or what could be wrong ?

  e.g.  this works
on test.php i can display the value of term but with this

  echo "<b><a href='test.php?term=$letter_value&type=$type_value'>$letter_value
&nbsp;</a></b>"; on test.php the values are empty.

Nikola Stjelja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  If you are going to insert variables like $var_name in a string you need to
enclose that string with double qoutations marks, not single. PHP will replace
var names with values only inside double qoutations.

Hope that helps

  On 3/12/07, Don Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I've got the following url
rewriting problem.

  on page 1 i've got this

  and on page 2 i've got this

  $messageID = $_REQUEST["messageId"];
$userID = $_REQUEST["userId"];

when i check to see the values of these variables its says its empty, but when
i place my cursor on the link in
page 1 i can see both variables being show with their values in the browser.
But on page 2 i cant get the values
Something seems wrong perharps ?

  Cheers

Please visit this site and play my RPG!