On 3/14/07, raaj sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

$handle = printer_open();

again it is giving same errors.

i am trying it on localhost.
Is it needed to make any changes in php.ini. if so how it will work on the
server.

Thanx
Raaj
You have not set a default printer in php.ini, and php can't find one.
You could set the default printer in php.ini, or enter it inside the
printer_open function
look at the manual page, www.php.net/printer_open

Tijnema

ps. Include the PHP list(php-general@lists.php.net) in your CC when