On Wed, March 21, 2007 2:09 pm, Warren Vail wrote:
> Too bad we have to constrain our messages to fit the threading
> algorithm of
> your list server.  Another case of where man becomes servant to the
> machine?

If one "replies" to a message, and changes the "Subject" there are, in
most sane systems, message IDs within the headers that most sane
message readers will honor.

If YOUR reader isn't doing that, then perhaps you're the one who ought
to wake up. :-)

I got no idea if the OP really hijacked the thread or if Jim's reader
is just [bleeped], mind you.  Only presenting an alternative
possiblity.

That said:

It would be POLITE to include the location in a region-specific job
posting.

It would be POLITE to ask the incredibly active NY PHP User Group
rather than a global mailing list -- there's almost no way in hell
you're going to get a better answer here than in a localized group.
If nobody there found you anybody, you're in deep trouble.

I'd also suggest changing either the money or the
skills/requirements/description.  $65/hour in NYC for somebody with
enough experience to handle PHP Security in your application just
doesn't sound right to this naive reader...

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?