Tijnema ! wrote:

> On 3/25/07, PHP Developer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> hello all,
>> As we know, there are a lot of php design patterns(more than 20). I
>> want to know that which patterns are important and necessary for ZCE
>> exam.
>> PHP5 Study Guide only covers Singleton,Factory,Registry,MVC and
>> ActiveRecord. But i still feel that more patterns are necessary for
>> the exam.
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>

> I'm not able to give an answer, but was it really needed to post this
> message three times??
>
> Tijnema

Taking the Zend ZCE exam puts you under a strict NDA.  Nobody can tell
you what you will see on the exam.

Study the exam guide and if design patterns really interest you then
take it to the next level out of personal interest.  Since patterns are
not "PHP-only" you can really study these from any language, or even
grab a language-agnostic design pattern book.

Travis Doherty