also sprach Christian Reiniger (on Wed, 09 May 2001 06:44:17AM +0200):
> Again sorry to the people offended, but I still have the opinion that the
> quote has by and large positive effects. I've now included a note into
> the sig to clear out the misunderstandings that could easily happen.
>
> EOT, ok?

except now you are opening up yourself for attack from all the
traditionalists, who believe that signatures are supposed to be *no
longer* than 4 lines...

i still suggest refraining from use of the quote for mailing lists...

"a rock pile ceases to be a rock pile
 the moment a single man contemplates it,
 bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
                                           -- antoine de saint-exupery