Echo $info where you hold you query, to make sure that is reasonable.

$result_info is the result set.
$row_info ...well you can use var_dump() on this to get its contents...

but if row_info prints out nothing, then there is probably a problem with the query, or your query is returning nothing..

Dan Shirah wrote:
I have echoed something out after virtually every line of code :)
When I echo out my result ($result_info) it returns Resource id#2
When I echo out my row ($row_info) it returns Array
When I try to echo out a field from my array($my_info) it returns nothing at all.

On 3/27/07, *Brad Bonkoski* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Dan Shirah wrote:
    > Should I use something besides mssql_fetch_row to get my result?  No
    > matter
    > which method I use for determining if the value exists, I still
    get no
    > data
    > populated to my form.
    Why not echo out your query before executing it, so you can run it
    against the back end if you have it, or at least for a sanity
    check to
    make sure you are running the correct query.

    > On 3/27/07, Tijnema ! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    >> On 3/27/07, Davi < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    >> > Why not:
    >> >
    >> > if (!(isset($_POST["max_id")))
    >> >
    >> > ?
    >>
    >> If form is left empty, it is set, but it's stil empty. So if you
    >> submit a form the normal way, then it should pass this, even if you
    >> leave it empty :)
    >>
    >> Tijnema
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Davi Vidal
    >> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    >> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    >> > --
    >> >
    >> > Agora com fortune:
    >> > "Around computers it is difficult to find the correct unit of
    time to
    >> > measure progress.  Some cathedrals took a century to
    complete.  Can
    >> you
    >> > imagine the grandeur and scope of a program that would take
    as long?
    >> >                -- Epigrams in Programming, ACM SIGPLAN Sept.
    1982"

    <http://www.php.net/unsub.php>