http://www.zdnet.com/pcmag/stories/reviews/0,6755,2711724,00.html

        ...this is a total crap.

I could not stop going from hysteric laughs to schizophrenetic smiles
reading this...

Really, the technology is not the same and finds it's best users in
appropriate fields. Apparently these editors love Windowz for wizards and
are of a conservative idea that 'paid' things are better because who sold
them is responsible for the support.

        bull[\.]*t!

I don't think all these M$ things will survive for longer then 3 more years.
Nobody thinks, nor even Billy. I personally met him a month ago on a press
conference in Tokyo - he was here because of X-Box, but many think his point
is the inability of keeping the monopoly any further, so he now expands
Microsoft's area of expertise. I truly believe Gates would have some long
thoughts answering why he thinks Microsoft Windows will stay 'hard' against
Linux Mandrake (or other well developed Open Source OS) in future.

And then, only then, when Linux and other Open (and some not-open) Sources
will get into a monopoly balance, the publications will start comparing a
larger number of Servers, Platforms and programming technologies giving the
right credit to PHP rather then say to $COLD FUSION$ because of it got
'WYSIWIYG tool for front-end interface'.

They said you have to be an expert to set PHP on Linux, SURE YOU HAVE TO!!!
After all, you need a root password!!! Who, in the name of god, will ever
give you the superuser password for production server if you know a d[\.]*k
of Apache/Linux???

On windowz is the same: an MCSE knows how to set server's environment, and I
think he'd make the SAPI working!

So only PHP beginners remain in trouble.
Well, not exactly. As soon as they discover the mailing lists, forums,
online tutorials and join the community they soon become more sure in
themselves and go wild with development, becoming something more then
webmasters in a very few time.
Is that possible with CF, ASP?

These writers are just too stupid to understand and cover this technology.
They need an extended and capable to discover the alternatives understanding
of the web technologies.

Cheers,
Maxim Maletsky,
PHPBeginner.com