To: "Tijnema !" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "PHP General" <php-general@lists.php.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Timezone offset

On 3/28/07, Chris Boget <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My server's timezone is set to "(GMT) Greenwish Mean Time : Dublin,
Edinburgh, Lisbon, London". But when I echo out date( 'O' ), it's returning
the offset as +0100 and not +0000.  Why?  I would think that it should
return +0000.  Am I wrong?
What about DST?

Hmm, I didn't think the UK observed DST already.  When did that happen?

thnx,
Chris