Hello folks,

I've found some mail in the archive (php-install), but much fewer replies that helps
me.

I'd like to install my PHP 4.0.4pl1 with sablotron support on debian (frozen).

After ./configure --with-apxs --with-pgsql --with-sablot, I got the following error
(in debug.log)

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lxmltok
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I know it might be very easy to solve but where can I find lxmltok?
expat-1.95.1-0 and  sablotron-0.52-x have been already installed (./configure make
make install both),
I don't know it might be important.

BTW, this is my first installation on Linux, so please bear with me!
Thank your responses in advance:

Papp Gyozo
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]