Manuel Lemos wrote:
Hello,

on 03/29/2007 01:15 PM Angelo Zanetti said the following:
I have a script on a server that does some processing, now I want to
execute that script using cURL. This is a basic scenario and I assume
its possible but its not working.

The script is as follows:

   $url = "http://www..../test.php";;
             $ch = curl_init();
       curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
       curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
       curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 0);
       curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);// allow redirects
       curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1); // return into a
variable
       curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 100);
       $data = curl_exec($ch);
       curl_close($ch);                     echo "DATA: " . $data;

Now the $url I have taken out the path for obvious reasons.

I get a 500 Internal server error, not sure why as this page being
called just inserts a word into a database. Could the cause be something
else network related? What else can I troubleshoot? or is my code
incorrect?

It is hard to tell because curl does not output any debugging information.

Actually it does.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.curl-setopt.php

See CURLOPT_VERBOSE

--