cajbecu wrote:
> clive wrote:
>> Me2resh Lists wrote:
>>> the query is :
>>>    $SQL = "SELECT DISTINCT(EMail) FROM mena_guests WHERE Voted = 'yes'
>>> LIMIT $startingID,$items_numbers_list";
>> the only php I see it $SQL,$startingID,$items_numbers_list. This is a
>> mysql question.
>>

> so, you don`t know the answer, right?

maybe he does maybe he doesn't - the point is trying to educate people
as to the best/correct place to ask questions. questions related purely
to SQL should be dealt with else where in cyberspace.

if I asked you whether your wife/girlfriend enjoyed having sex with
your best friend while you are at work then you may or may not know the
answer but it is hopefully clear that this is not the list to ask such a
question (but no doubt that there is a list somewhere that caters to that
kind of shit) ... conceptually what goes for your other half also goes for SQL.