I've seen this a lot with IE, it even warns you about it, the warning from
IE is:

The page cannot be refreshed without resending the information. Click Retry
to send the information again, or click Cancel to return to the page that
you were trying to view.

And through all my days, when you click cancel, the "work offline" page
appears instead of the page you were on......  Just another reason not to
use IE.... But this was the only place I remembered that warning from

Jake