On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 08:56:12PM -0300, Miles Thompson wrote:
> Mario,
>
> Boy it's been a long day - it seems that every item I had in by configure
> batch had to be installed; then at the very end of the day it finally got to
> the --with-mysql. Had quite a scramble tryingto find the correct dev
> environment, then finally I was down to to two warning errors, one of  which
> was for sqlite.
>
> Tried a make, but it wouldn't go, so I ran configure again, explicitly
> stating with no sqlite.
>
> Tried make again and it completed.
>
> Ran checkinstall and it packaged the puppy, installed it and signed off with
> a pleasant note on how to uninstall if necessary.
>
> Tomorrow we'll see how it  works, and I hope I did not clobber mysql as part
> of this.
>
> There's an incompatibility between bzip2 and prefork-apache2-dev (or
> something like that). Running one clobbers the other, so since I needed
> apxs2 more than bzip2, that was dropped from the configuration.
>
> If you're interested I'll post another update tomorrow.

Hi Miles,

can you post your ./configure options.
apache2-prefork-dev is the right devel package and in my environment
that works fine with bzip2 and sqlite. Have you installed the
libsqlite0-dev and libsqlite3-dev packages and the libbz2-dev
package?

I've written a little install shellscript for my own use.

Greetings
Mario

| havelsoft.com - Ihr Service Partner für Open Source |
| Tel:  033876-21 966                                 |
| Notruf: 0173-277 33 60                              |
| http://www.havelsoft.com                            |
| Inhaber: Mario Günterberg                           |
| Mützlitzer Strasse 19                               |
| 14715 Märkisch Luch                                 |