Top-posting is sublime.  Embrace it.  Why scroll through 10 pages of emails
you've already read when you can get to the meat of it all in the first few
lines of an email?  :)

Plus trying to quickly separate all the previous replies from the latest one
when some emailers indent, indent with leading character (ie. "> "), use
horizontal dividers, etc.  No standardization there.  Top posting lets you read
until you find the first divider, not the last.. hah

The problem is the lack of agreement on this perfectly logical assessment.
Mixing top and bottom posting gets ugly, I agree on that.  But since I don't
need to re-read what's already been said in a conversation that's fresh in my
mind, I don't have to see all the mix of top/bottom and non-standardized reply
dividers.

Top-posting is the only logical choice.

(why do I always have to rattle the hornet's nest?  god.. this used to be a
nice list before I started messing it all up with OT subjects)

-TG