At 3:27 PM -0400 4/14/07, Robert Cummings wrote:

 > >Statistics are easy to find:
 > >
 > >     http://www.frontpagewebmaster.com/m-281187/tm.htm#281187
 >
 > Okay, so read them.

I did just before I posted the link :)

 > In the first post you'll find (from my old college CSUN) this:
 >
 > http://www.imtc.gatech.edu/csun/stats.html
 >
 > It states that 19.4 percent of the population is disabled -- that's
 > about twenty times the number you cited.

I just want to clarify a point, you previously said that less than 1% of the population is disabled and then to support your claim you provide a link that says something different. Instead, the link quotes a figure twenty times your estimation, so what is your claim? Is the percent of disabled one or twenty?

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------