On 4/16/07, Jochem Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Otto Wyss wrote:
> Tijnema ! wrote:
>>
>> *ROFLMFAO*...Did you actually try google for json.php?
>> Second result:
>> http://mike.teczno.com/JSON/JSON.phps
>>
> This doesn't have a json_encode but needs a $json object which then
> could be used as $json->encode(...). Thanks anyway.

that's going to make it completely impossible to use then isn't it.
no way you could possibly wrap the class/objects functionality in a wrapper
function.

if (!function_exists('json_encode')) {
       function json_encode($data) {
               $json = new JSON; // or whatever the class is called.
               return $json->encode($data);

The class is called Services_JSON, not JSON.
And btw, I think it's better not to create a new link to the class
each time the function is called, but just use ::
if (!function_exists('json_encode')) {
      function json_encode($data) {
              return Services_JSON::encode($data);

and probably also one for decoding.