Reading from php://input on a webserver will retrieve the Body of the
HTTP Request.

On 4/18/07, Justin Frim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Greetings,

Is there any way to retrieve the POST message body when a form is
submitted to a PHP script using multipart/form-data?

I can't use just the $_POST[] and $_FILES[] arrays because I need to
calculate the hash of an exact bit-accurate copy of the original POST
body for data verification.  (HTTP digest authentication with
qop="auth-int".)  Submitting the form using
application/x-www-form-urlencoded is not an option either because the
PHP script has to be able to handle forms with file uploads.