On 4/26/07, Robert Cummings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 21:02 +0200, Tijnema ! wrote:
> On 4/26/07, Robert Cummings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tijnema's

> > > Hmm, if you come over to the netherlands to do that :)
> > >
> > > Just tell me when you arrive at Schiphol (Or Groningen Airport Eelde,
> > > lil bit closer), and i'll make sure you get in Frisian :) ( =
> > > Somewhere in the north of the netherlands)
> >
> > Careful guys, I think Tij might be a sexual predator :/ he's trying to
> > lure you away... to his place!!
> >
> > ;)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Rob.
>
> Hmm, predator... LOL, sexual.... NO, the rest... YES, sure, who
> doesn't want to live in the netherlands??
>
> Much better then the US.... :)

I'm in Canada... everyone knows Canada is the best country in the
world :) Unless those conservatives do something dumb like make our
copyright/patent laws look like the ridiculous U.S. laws.

I guess we can discuss for hours what the best country is, i just
can't agree that Canada is the best country :P

> No extreme idiots who kill half of a school....

There's extremists in every country. The Netherlands has a tiny
population in comparison to the U.S. Unfortunately, this kind of thing,
fear, I is just the tip of a 21st century iceberg :(

Might be, but just because US is so "important" it is also a target
for terrorists, what i called as example has of course nothing to do
with US itself, but 9-11 has :P
It guess that Bush is the biggest problem, look at the Iraq war for example.

> Laws, there are laws of course, but ignoring some laws doesn't mean
> you get caught by the cops :)

It also doesn't mean you don't get caught ;)

I can't really make a comment about it on this list, but you probably
know what i wanted to say. If not, contact me off list :P

> Cops are too stupid in the netherlands,

Are you going to be a cop when you grow up? *grin* While some cops may
be stupid, your over generalization does no justice to your
intelligence.

> they are running on the street, and not watching the web....

Well at least they'll stay in shape... hard to eat doughnuts while
running :D

Cheers,
Rob.

That's true, but that also means that hackers can do a lot of stuff
without getting caught....

Tijnema