On Apr 28, 2007, at 9:08 PM, Brad Sumrall wrote:

$SESSION = get_include_contents'/phpbb/login.php';

I pulled this tright out of the text book.

I am trying to pull a phpbb session on an outside page.

Any suggestions?

Here is the error!

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in
/home/content/c/u/t/cuteirka/html/contest_stories.php on line 2

You've got an unexpected string on line 2 of contest_stories.php.

I'm going to assume that get_include_contents is a function? It should probably be:

get_include_contents('/phpbb/login.php');

Notice the parens...

There is a *real* good reference to the language here:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/

The parser tokens are listed at:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/tokens.php

You can also usually google for T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING and php (or whatever the error is) and probably get some good info too.

Ed