Ave,

Here¹s the thing, I¹ve got an Array which has it¹s own set of Keys =>
Values. I¹m using foreach() to read the Keys => Values like this:

    function pr1($var) {
            foreach ($var as $k => $v) {
            echo ³$k => $v²;
            }

I need to INSERT the Values from this array into a  mySQL table. The problem
is, There is other data that is going into the same row of that mySQL Table
as well.

So I have to basically insert 3 fields and then the rest of values I have to
insert using this Array. In other words, this is what I have to do:

INSERT into table  (f1, f2, f3, f4, f5) VALUES (Œ$1¹, Œ$2¹, Œ$3¹, //and the
rest of the values from from the $v Values from that Array $var.....

I¹m not able to formulate a code to do this. Any help would be really
appreciated.

Thanks.

Rahul Sitaram Johari
CEO, Twenty Four Seventy Nine Inc.

W: http://www.rahulsjohari.com
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

³I morti non sono piu soli ... The dead are no longer lonely²