I reserved this domain a while back, but I still haven't put up a site.  One
of these days I'll make it into a useful tool, but I just haven't had the
time.

This is the closest thing out there right now that I know of:
        http://phpbuilder.com/people/

Stewart

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.montanab.com (Montana Banana Web Design)
http://www.yixing.com (YiXing.com Teapots)

"Jack Dempsey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote...