On Sat, April 28, 2007 6:15 pm, Tijnema ! wrote:
> You have exactly the same problem as i have. My shared hosting has
> safe_mode off en dl on, so i could load them :)
> But i don't have access to write to the php.ini file.
> Maybe we should create such workaround as you provided? Some script
> that uses PHP CLI to load dynamic objects. That would be useful for
> people that use shared hosting, like you and me :)

If you have PHP CLI (or CGI) on your server in the first place, it
already has a flag to let you choose a custom php.ini, so there's
nothing for us to "do" it's already "done"

This assumes your webhost didn't get rid of 'exec' and friends, and
has a proper CLI or CGI installed that you can execute as the php
user...

A lot of variables, there, in terms of what a host will and won't allow.

If you can't do what you want with your host, switch hosts. :-)

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?