On Sat, April 28, 2007 3:54 pm, js wrote:
> For me, PHP's issetting or emptying $_GET, $_POST or $_REQUEST is
> cumbersome.
> want it to be more easy and comfortable.
>
> I could say I want a JSP's HttpServletRequest for PHP.
> (http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/2.2/javadoc/javax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest.html)
>
> I think you're 100% right that it would become slow
> but using this one is a 'option', not mandatory.
> so i think that's not a matter.

I think that it's a particularly daft thing to do as well, but...

class HttpServelentRequest {
  function get ($key) { return $_REQUEST[$key] };
}

Whew. that was tough...

:-)

Yeah, okay, so I ignored the 'method' bit.

That should take you at most another hour to implement.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?