On Sat, April 28, 2007 5:51 pm, Brad Sumrall wrote:
> I understand where you are going with the mysql injection.
> It would appear as though the entire session is being dictated by this
> _utmX
> session which I have never seen before.
>
> It would appear as though the /index.php sets this java bases session
> variable and since phpbb does not use this, it never even tries to set
> or
> look at the java session.
>
> I guess the key question here is;
>
> 1     What is the _utmX session, I find little on google, other than "it
> uses it"?

It's used by Google, and only by Google, and PHP is not even paying
attention to those cookies at all, in any way, shape, or form, other
than having them clutter up $_COOKIE, maybe.

> 2     How to teach phpbb to use it?

Don't.

If you don't want the __utma stuff confusing you, take out your Google
analytics and Google adsense junk until you have debugged your PHP.

Then put the Google stuff back in, and it will not have any effect.

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?