On Tue, May 8, 2007 2:12 pm, Eric Trahan wrote:
> $error = $_FILES['uneimage']['error'];
>
> That doesn't seem work in PHP 4.1.2...  I try it but $error is empty.
>

> And the function move_uploaded_file($_FILES['uneimage']['tmp_name'],
> $target_path) returns TRUE, so the upload work (in a way !).
>
> The problem is the file that is upload doesn't match the original
> file.

Is it truncated?

Does have random bytes in the middle missing?

Does only the last half of the file come through?

Is it a Mac with a resource fork not getting through?

How are you measuring the two file sizes?

PS You *still* should have the error checking, if it's available in
your version of PHP.

Actually, at 4.1.2 you probably should upgrade, I suspect,
irrespective of anything else anybody can say...

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?