On Tue, May 8, 2007 3:48 pm, Micky Hulse wrote:
> Richard Lynch wrote:
> "
> Page Size:
> How much content should go on each site page? Like Goldilocks and the
> three bears, the answer is not too much, and not too little: just the
> right amount of content.

Or as Sr. Andre, OSC at St. Patrick's Grade School told us, and rather
stunned us, when we asked how long our papers should be:

"It should be as long as a woman's skirt;  Long enough to cover
everything important, and short enough to be interesting."

I don't think I'll ever forget that advice, coming from a nun... :-)

[Note that I don't promise to not never *follow* the advice... :-)]

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?