Yeah, sadly it's not free.

When I found it I asked my manager if we could subscribe and it turns
out he already subscribes so we went to his place at lunch and brought
his copies over here. Now we're getting a subscription for the office.

On 5/15/07, Jim Lucas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Guillaume Theoret wrote:
> This is mostly for anyone that could later read this thread, (probably
> when searching) but I found an excellent article titled Developing a
> Plugin Architecture for PHP Applications in the april 2006 issue of
> the php|architect magazine.
>
> On 5/14/07, Greg Donald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On 5/14/07, Guillaume Theoret <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > I'm about to start a project and I'm still in the architectural design
>> > phase. It's going to be a content management system but for several
>> > unrelated things such as website management, employee management or
>> > project management.
>> >
>> > I plan on building a module based system where each part can be
>> > developed as an individual plugin and then just added into the
>> > portal/main page.
>> >
>> > Does anyone know of any php-specific resources (either online or paper
>> > format, both are fine) that would be helpful?
>>

>> If PHP is required I would suggest Drupal.  It's a really good CMS
>> with a solid plugin/module architecture.  The API is very well
>> documented.
>>

>> --
>> Greg Donald
>> http://destiney.com/
>>
>> --

nm, stupid of me to not search and find out why first  :(

--
Jim Lucas

    "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
        and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Unknown