On 5/19/07, itoctopus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm genuinely interested to know with whom you're hosting...

No problem, it's www.dapx.com, it hasn't a lot security, safe_mode is
off for example.
If you know the right stuff from another user on the same server, you
can actually do some nice stuff :)

Tijnema

--
itoctopus - http://www.itoctopus.com