Just the general method of implementing a poke, and then any application
specific requirements can then be tailored to the application.

  If a user is not logged in, whenever they do, they'll get a notification that
they have been poked by a particular user, and when they are logged in they'll
get a poke when the page is refreshed, provided a poke was sent at that time.

Rob Desbois <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Many ideas, all of them completely dependent on exactly what your
requirements are - should a poke be delivered to the target in real-time or
when they next load a page?
This is an extremely general question, like "I want users to be able to view
each other's profiles, how?"...

--rob

--
Rob Desbois
Eml: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

       Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user
panel and lay it on
us.http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48516/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7
 hot CTA = Join Yahoo!'s user panel