Hello Everyone,

I have a problem with GET strings. I use
$_SERVER["REDIRECT_QUERY_STRING"] to get the value-pairs in the URL.
The problem is that there is a cID variable that keeps amending itself
to the string continuously everytime someone clicks on a different
category link on the website. For example, instead of this:

http://www.someexample.com/admin/index.html?cID=42&somevar=value&somevar2=value2

it keeps amending another cID to it everytime it goes to a different
link, like this:

http://www.someexample.com/admin/index.html?cID=42&cID=39&cID=44&cID=37&somevar=value&somevar2=value2

I know that this is happening because I'm amending it with the dot (.)
but is there a way to just inject a single cID and still have the rest
of the values available? Something built into PHP, maybe a different
predefined variable I don't know about? Or, do I have to make a
complex function to separate each out and then put it back together
again like humpty dumpty? Is there an easier way to do this and still
have a single cID variable in the GET string? Thanks in advance to
anyone that contributes, I really appreciate everyone's effort on this
list in the past.

Please start a new thread with a more appropriate title.

Thanks!

--
Jared Farrish
Intermediate Web Developer

Abraham Maslow: "If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see
every problem as a nail." $$