At 9:49 AM -0400 5/25/07, Robert Cummings wrote:
On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 09:42 -0400, tedd wrote:
 At 3:28 PM +0100 5/23/07, Richard Davey wrote:

 >if ($_POST['status_code'] == 'C')
 >                           ^^
 >
 >Read-up on the if/else structure and comparison operators. You'd never
 >use a single equals sign in this example.

 Rich:

 Read up on different font sizes that people use and you'll never use
 "^^" to show something. :-)

Email should be viewed in fixed width, like has been done since the 60s.

;)

Cheers,
Rob.

Oh, the sixties -- I should have known. That was the decade that started with strict adherence to standards and ended with an explosion of free choice.

I agree, we shouldn't deviate from that standard too quickly. :-)

Anyone up for some ASCII art?

Cheers,

tedd
--