On 5/25/07, Jason Pruim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I apologize for posting the entire add script, but I wasn't sure what
was needed to check if I was doing it right or not. I figured in this
case it was better to give to much info rather then not enough. My
big main goal it to make this bit of software as secure/safe as
possible.

No apology necessary. As long as you're not posting 90 lines for a one-line
question, you're ok.

Regardless of what one person or another thinks, I find that it's often
useful to see how other people approach problems and get around them. For
instance, checking for character encoding is something I really have never
done. I happen to think it's a useful best practice to use unit testing
techniques to verify posted data, but some people (obviously) view this as
overkill. To each his own.

Now if only I could get a check box to show up so I can delete
multiple people at one time :) But I'm still learning about that.

I sure hope you're testing on test data, and not live data...
--
Jared Farrish
Intermediate Web Developer

Abraham Maslow: "If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see
every problem as a nail." $$