Ave,

Alright, here's I solved it. Used the array_walk function. This is my code:

function test_alter(&$item1) {
$item1 = mysql_escape_string($item1);
}
array_walk($var, 'test_alter');
$var = implode("','", $var);

$sql = "INSERT INTO
nimo_account(Date,Time,Phone,Account,AccountType,RateClass,VoltLevel,IsoZone
,TaxDist,LoadProfile,ServiceName,ServiceAddress,ServiceCity,ServiceState,Ser
viceZip,Demand,Kwh,Cost) VALUES ('$dt','$tm','$thephone','".$var."')";
$result = mysql_query($sql) or die("Critical Error: ".mysql_error());

And it Works!
All special characters are escaped within the Array's Values itself, and
then I just implode them with ',' and add them to the mySQL Database!!