tedd wrote:

<SNIP on topic stuff>

    "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
        and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Unknown

 Hi Jim:

 You might try the array below and the quote above, I believe, was
 > Douglas MacArthur of WWII fame.

Is that the same Douglas MacArthur who was once known as William
Shakespeare :-) IIRC that is from Twelfth Night.

Cheers
--
David Robley

I guess that MacArthur re-quoted it in one of his speeches, because I recall a WWII newsreel where he said it. But in any event, the author of the quote isn't Unknown.

Cheers,

tedd

well, it was to me. And the digging on google that I did, didn't return anything pointing to either. But, I was told that it was a quote from MacArthur and from Shakespeare.