Rafael Mora wrote:
Thank you very much for you answers!!! =), but Im trying to work with
PostgreSQL.

So Im gonna review your suggestions in order to see which would be the best
for me

Thank you very much!

Rafa

On 5/26/07, Sathyashrayan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 5/26/07, Tijnema <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 5/26/07, Richard Davey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi Rafael,
> >
> > Saturday, May 26, 2007, 12:38:15 AM, you wrote:
> >
> > > Hello does anyone know the correct way to install PHP and APACHE
> (last
> > > versions both of them) on WinXP???, Im doing it with the installers
> and I
> > > cannot even run phpinfo(); script, I see apache's error log and it
> says that
> > > i cant find SAM directory
> >
> > http://wamp.corephp.co.uk
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Rich

May be this helps.

http://www.tanguay.info/wamp/installPhp5.php5

--
"War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left."
                                                                 Chinese

You can use any of the suggested WAMP installers, then just install the Postgres installation, either before or after you install the others. They won't conflict with each other, you will just have to figure out how to enable Postgres support in PHP. That should not be that hard though. I'm sure that Postgres has some nice docs on how to do that.